503 Clear Lake Dr.
705 869 6600
John has been photographing nature for over 30 years . His subjects include the plants and trees of his immediate surroundings, the open spaces of the North Shore and Lake Superior and the underwater world of nearby lakes and farflung oceans . John has recently started to include people in his landscapes! His compositions reflect a sense of balance and light , freedom and discovery . Come see yourself and your world from John’s perspective!
At the Temple
Shows and Gallery Exhibits
- Art, Berries & Jazz Festival, Espanola, 2003-2006
- La Cloche Art Show, Whitefish Falls, 2003-2006
- Deer Trail Studio Tour, Blind River/Elliot Lake, 2004-2006
- Centennial Museum Art Show, Sheguindah,2003, 2006
- Massey Museum Art Show, Massey,2003, 2006 - Featured Artist 2006
- Manitoulin Art Tour, Manitoulin Island, 2006
- Sylvan Circle Studio Tour, Sault Ste. Marie, 2006
- Arta Gallery, Toronto (“rebirth,” Feb.10-22), 2007
- Arta Gallery Toronto, Solo Exhibition " The Spaces in Between: Contemplation in Photography" May 19-31,2007
- Black Cat, Too Exhibit with Jon Butler, Sudbury, Feb. 2005
- Sudbury Arts Council Exhibit with Jon Butler, Sudbury,June 2005
- Mostly personal experience.
- Freeman Patterson Workshop, Namaqualand, South Africa, 2004
- Freeman Patterson Workshop, New Brunswick, 2006 & 2007
- Independent Art Inquiry Workshop with V.Jane Gordon, Malta,2006